- General. The Site was developed to present information and news about CBC, its products and to allow the User to contact CBC. The Site was built taking in consideration the maximum level of compatibility with the most common browsers and mobile devices available on the market.
- Modifications of Site. User understands and agrees that CBC may discontinue or modify the Site at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice. Also, User understands and agrees that CBC may discontinue or restrict User’s use of the Site for any reason without prior notice.
- Content Use Limitations. User agrees not to copy, reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, create derivative works from, or store any Content of the Site. User also agrees not to distribute, transmit, broadcast or circulate any Content to others, without the express prior written consent of CBC, except User may, on an occasional and irregular basis, reproduce, distribute, display or transmit an insubstantial portion of such Content, for a noncommercial purpose and without charge, to a limited number of individuals, provided User includes all copyright and other proprietary rights notices with that portion of the Content, in the same form in which the notices appear on the Site, and the phrase “Used with permission from CBC” (“Fair Use”).
User may not post any Content to forums, newsgroups, mail lists, electronic bulletin boards, or other web sites, without the prior written consent of CBC. Use of all Site Content is for non-commercial purposes only.
CBC’s Content includes information, tips, facts, views, and opinions CBC deems worthy of publication. CBC does not give technical, business, or any other professional advice through or in connection with the Site. Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/
The use of data mining softwares, such as bots, crawlers, scrapers and spiders is forbidden, as well as accessing the Site’s programing areas, its data base, its source code and any other data available.
- Trademarks. CBC Global Ammunition and any other trademarks, trade names and trade dress indicated on the Site as well as any other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks or trade dress of CBC. CBC trademarks, trade names and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not licensed or approved by CBC, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits CBC. Third party trademarks and all other trademarks not owned by CBC that appear on the Site are property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by CBC.
- Copyright Protection. All Content displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to, texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are property of CBC or its content suppliers and are protected by United States and international copyright and other relevant intellectual property laws.
- Links to Other Sites. The Site contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. These hyperlinks are provided for the benefit of the Users of the Site. A hyperlink to a third-party website does not imply that CBC endorses the content or the business of the hyperlinked website. User is solely responsible for determining the integrity and reliability of the information on the hyperlinked website. Parties other than CBC operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on their online store websites. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. CBC does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content offered by any third party. User should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
- Product Descriptions. CBC attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, CBC does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by CBC is not as described, User’s remedy is to return it to the retailer where the product was purchased.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Although CBC strives to provide high quality content, CBC does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Site Content.
USER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT USE OF THE INFORMATION FROM THE SITE IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CBC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE USER ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CBC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET USER’S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES CBC MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT. USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY DOCUMENT AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION SERVICE IS DONE AT USER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO USER’S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. CBC MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM ANY HYPERLINKED THIRD PARTY SITE. NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY USER FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
- Limitation of Liability. BY USING THE SITE, USER AGREES THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL CBC BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN, DISPLAYED ON OR OMITTED FROM THE SITE; ANY PERSON’S RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION, WHETHER OR NOT THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT, CURRENT OR COMPLETE; THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ACTION USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON TAKES OR FAILS TO TAKE BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE.
USER SPECIFICALLY AGREES THAT CBC IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONDUCT BY USER ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACTIVITIES RELATING TO DATABASES, DIRECTORIES, COMMUNITIES, RESUMES, USER PROFILES, SURVEYS, CHAT ROOMS, MESSAGE BOARDS OR OTHER SERVICES CURRENTLY OFFERED OR THOSE SERVICES THAT WILL BE OFFERED IN THE FUTURE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CBC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE PROPERTY, EVEN IF CBC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT CBC IS FOUND LIABLE, ITS LIABILITY TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IS LIMITED TO $50. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
- Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content. Users may post reviews, comments, and other content; send e-mails and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” User may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of an email or other content. CBC reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If User does post content or submit material, and unless CBC indicates otherwise, User grants CBC a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. User grants CBC the right to use the name submitted in connection with such content, at its sole discretion. User present and warrants that owns or otherwise controls all the rights to the content posted; that the content is accurate; that use of the content User supplies does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that User will indemnify CBC for all claims resulting from content it supplies. CBC has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. CBC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by User or any third party.
- Indemnity. User agrees to indemnify CBC against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the User’s use of the Site or breach of the Agreement.
- Applicable Law. User acknowledges that the Site’s Content is controlled in and originates from the United States. CBC makes no representation that any of the Content is appropriate or available for use in any other location. CBC has no responsibility for any access to the Site from territories where the Content may be illegal or otherwise prohibited. Users who choose to access the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.